Sunday, May 01, 2011

So why Purple Butterfly Nights

I am a simple person when it comes to my core but can be complex from the outside looking in. I chose the blog purple butterfly nights because it speaks to a bit about myself. I love purple in many ways that will certainly be explored through time. I love butterflies. There is a variety and beauty to each one. And the nights. While my days belong split between the public and my employer the nights belong to me to spend how I please.

This blog will be about a variety of things. It will be an adult oriented blog. I am involved in the public BDSM lifestyle and it will factor in my writings here. I choose my path there and I do not apologize for it. If you do not agree that is your choice, I am simply warning you upfront that this will factor in my writing.

I am a foodie. I really enjoy food and the preparation of food. I have special dietary restrictions as does my partner. As a result we get very creative very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment