Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So "I'm back" wasn't really there....

Ever feel like you have written the same cycle of blog entries 1,000 times?

We'll here it is again. I finally found someone I think can actually help with the chronic pain issues. I am going to have to be very strict with my diet. I am also going to do what I can to drop the weight and strengthen my back. If I don't then there isn't going to be much enjoyment in my world.

So what does that mean? Means I got a kick in my butt about the fact that it is me being lazy that is the reason I hurt and am heavy. So I am going to take a shot at couch to 10K. 13 weeks of training to run. I am going to work on several 5K and 10K runs this summer.

So I am currently finding a way to download audio books and putting together some playlists. I have a plan and put exercise on my schedule and the family calendar. No hiding from it now. I will pull out workout clothing tonight when I get home.

I am going to take a three-week hiatus from entertaining or going out. In order to eat clean I feel like I need to prepare food in my own home and do it right.

So again, here I am at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment