Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So this is rock bottom, at least as far as I am concerned

So I am sure that the initial thought of people reading the subject line is that this will be a negative post. I am taking it the other direction.

I stepped on the scale this morning and it flashed the heaviest number I have ever seen. That's it. That number is the final straw. I won't let it get any larger. I refuse to. So what does that mean?

1) Refined Sugar is out
2) I am going to walk daily at work with a co-worker for one of the 15 minute breaks
3) I will be going to the gym at least four times a week
   a) For the next three weeks Cardio only
   b) After that point cardio and strength training

We are starting to utilize the Paleo Diet and I am looking forward to making those changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment