Wednesday, August 01, 2012

And I'm off... Seriously, I am

So here I am back again. The last five months have been a series of interesting curve balls, redeveloping connections and finding a place for me in my own world. I have seriously backed off of involvement in several things to focus on my relationship and myself. I have done the health consultation and have worked to develop a plan to take me down to a healthy weight in my average height. The goal is 125 pounds by November of 2013. I have my "tools" which include the fit bit, P90X and Loseit.com to track my eating habits. My friends and partner are on board and I have developed a system of accountability. The goal in all of this is to keep doing the things I enjoy in terms of cooking, entertaining and socializing. So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment