Friday, August 03, 2012

Friday!

This is a rare weekend where we don't have a bunch of places to be. I love our friends but I am completely ok with having a weekend to play catch up. We have plans to do the market, have a nice breakfast just us and then do some serious work in the house. I am planning on getting the rest of the sewing room put together and completing a couple of projects. We are also going to plan on working in the yard some. I want to get my serger set up and make myself a couple of blouses. Should be a good weekend.

The challenge this weekend will actually be staying on track with diet and exercise. I have been really good at work, now I need to keep those good habits at home. We are planning on some early morning yard work which is always a positive way to get out and get some exercise. I look forward to it.

I was five for five this week on getting a walk in on one of my breaks. Going to try to add two a day for two days next week to build on this good habit! Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment