Thursday, August 02, 2012

Waiting on confirmation

So yesterday I did something for myself, I got my nails done. I am happy so far, we will see how they wear.

I also managed to field phone calls about a personal situation from my reality check person and feel like I am
in a good place with it. Will see what happens with things as the situation develops. Either way I can sit down at the table or walk away and I am ok with it.

Several weeks ago I connected with the board of an organization and essentially asked the "What have you done for me lately" question. The answer was basically, nothing but would you like to change that. I said that I would be very interested in changing it. I have had a communication stall for a couple of weeks but this morning found out that I will be presented to the board at a meeting next week to potentially be an interim in the position. So fingers crossed.

I was able to stay within the calorie counts yesterday and am on track for tonight. I didn't get a full walk in on my morning break because of stiffness so I will try to make it up this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment