Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Supplements are here

I really didn't figure at 31 that I would be taking handfuls of pills morning and night. I have a bunch of supplements, anti-inflammatory herbs and then trying to eat right. Fighting through this is going to be a hard thing but I hope worth it in the end. With proper nutrition I am hoping my body can start letting go of the fat. 

I have the running plan ready to start when I get back from Laramie this weekend. We got the downstairs cleaned out and should have the exercise bikes in place before the end of the weekend as well. I have the exercise balls in and I am working really hard on setting myself up for success.

Here's to another week and heading off to get the pills put together and start healing, or so I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment